Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Poor Blog... [DFW Family Photograher]

Wow folks! My blog has been so so so neglected. I really don't know what has gotten into me lately! Good news is, this spring weather is really energizing and has done a lot to bring me out of my hiatus!

I have a few newborn sessions that I want to share and an awesome engagement session that will need some Sneak Peeks! I also have several maternity sessions booked I am excited about! Since they usually lead to newborns, I'm looking so forward to that as well.

I'm not completely booked for April and it's not too late for Senior pictures for 2010. I have two of those sessions in April booked as well. Give me a shout if you need/want to squeeze your Senior in before the end of the school year! I will be starting with 2011 Seniors in the summer.

Just a note to all of you that I'm still in the land of the living and getting things moving again.

No comments: