Friday, September 25, 2009

Mini Session Repost/Update [DFW Family Photographer]

Hi all!! It's been so nice around here with the temperatures dropping a bit. Starting to finally feel like FALL! Also reminds me of the Holiday Rush... sigh. I just wanted to re post to let you guys know these sessions fill up and not to wait. The earlier you book, the sooner your images are ready. It seems most folks realize just after Thanksgiving, when all their horribly sickeningly organized friends and family have put their cards in the mail, that holy smokes Christmas is just around the corner!

I do my best every year to get your images to you as soon as possible and even myself sent out "Happy New Year" cards because I waited too late to get MY personal family images done. I accommodated several clients last year up to a week before Christmas. I totally don't mind this, I love seeing you whenever you have time to book me, but I do think it might make YOU happier to be ahead of the curve instead of behind it.

ALL that to re post this season's Mini Session details and provide an UPDATE! I have had several clients inquire about an option not including the custom Holiday Cards. I will provide the same session as listed without cards for $325.

One last note... the flu recently hit our house. It sucks. Let me take this opportunity to make sure you all stock up on hand sanitizer and Lysol to help avoid it hitting yours. Wash hands, wash hands, wash hands. Teach your children to cough or sneeze into their elbows, not hands and to always cover their mouths. Sending out positive vibes and much love to you ALL!

Holiday2009

No comments: