Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm BACK!

I'm so happy to be HOME! I was gone quite a bit longer than expected. My grandmother actually had 3 fractures in her spine. One was older and had been healing on it's own (can you imagine??) and the other two were new. They did surgery on her back and she is now home and receiving therapy and has home health aids. I have tried for over a year to move her closer to me, but she is determined to stay in her home of 50 years and who can blame her. Just please pray for my family as we go through this chapter of life!

I went to the Dr. and saw the new baby's heartbeat. I'm 8 weeks along! We are so excited to get a new member of the family... I could do with out the morning sickness, but I know it's worth it.

ANYWAY, I'm back and actually had three sessions this weekend after my return and they ROCKED!! I can't wait to show you some sneak peeks, but for now I will share some of the sessions I was completing before I left.

THE FLANAGAN'S
BLOG 111008a
BLOG 111008b
BLOG 111008c

THE HALE GIRLS
BLOG 1110083
BLOG 1110082
BLOG 1110081
BLOG 1110084

No comments: