Monday, June 30, 2008

It takes a village...

I have come to a realization with current sessions that it really takes everyone involved for these images to be successful. Women seem to naturally be inclined want to capture moments to treasure and hold close. While I believe men want just as much to preserve memories, they sometimes are more apprehensive to the process. I want to thank the Dad's out there that make the effort to work with me to make these images special. It means a lot to me that they trust me and help me to create art for them and their families. I just want to thank everyone who invites me into their homes with such warmth and allows me to participate in their lives.

Sorry to get all "deep" on you! 8-) Here are a few sneak peeks from one such wonderful family. You might recognize them from a maternity post a while back. Welcome Baby!


Talking about trust and it taking a village... poor Mom and Dad put in quite a work out to help us get these shots. Mr. G was pretty suspicious of the big "tent" with the flashing light. Took a while to get his guard down, but with Mom and Dad's help we got some super cute shots.


No comments: